Expert Tankless Water Heaters Installations & Repairs, is not as simple as it sounds! Care One Plumbing installs & services all major brands and models of tankless heaters.
Tankless water heaters
Proper sizing of the heater to your home is critical! one size does not fit all. Over the last 6-7 years tankless water heaters have been all the rage! and everyone wanted one! The problem being that 85-95% of tankless water heaters were not installed to the manufactures specifications.
- Sized based on the size of the Home
- The amount of restrooms
- The amount of people and usage in the home
- Large Demand Fixtures like Jacuzzi tubs or Multiple Shower Heads
- Location of the Tankless inside the home (attic or garage)
- The location and size of the gas piping
- The Hardness of your home’s water
- Re-Circulation System (If Present)
As you can see there are a lot of variables that will effect your happiness or lack of! with your new Tankless Water Heater Installation. When Care One Plumbing installs a tankless water heater, we do so using the Manufacturer’s specifications such as
- Proper & Safe Heater Placement
- Proper Gas Sizing to the Heater
- Proper Venting Practices
- Installation of Scale Prevention Filter
- Installation of Isolation Service Valves
- Proper Connection of Waters, Gas, Electrical Connections
- Contact Gas Co. for Proper Meter Sizing
All These items are required to get the most from your Tankless water heater installation. When it comes time to Maintain your Noritz, Takagi, Rinnai, Eternal, Navien, Bosch, Bradford White Tankless heater? We are Experts!!!
Tankless Water Heater Repairs
It is a concerning fact! that about 95% of Tankless installation & service work we do! is repair of other Contractors Tankless water heater installations! scary! We are certified technicians for most major brands and perform alot of warranty work for Noritz and Takagi Tankless Heaters. Once these heaters fail from improper installation, we go in and make the required repairs and then upgrade the installation to manufactures specifications. Unfortunately this is when the Homeowner gets a rude surprise that the heater needed to be serviced annually and now requires upgrades in order to maintain the remainder of the Manufacturers Warranty.
Tankless Water Heater maintenance is Priority # 1 if you want to keep your investment working for the expected lifespan of the heater! We will set you up on a maintenance plan where we will,
- Descale the Tankless to Remove Scale Build Up
- Install a New Scale Filter Cartridge
- Clean the Fan-Burner Assembly
- Clean the Incoming Filter
- Clean the Case & Cover
- Adjust the Manifold Gas Pressure Settings
- Function Test the Heater
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance can not be over-stressed enough!!! improper installation and lack of maintenance will kill your heater in a very short 4-6 years!!! Call Today to Schedule your Tankless Service!!!
If you are looking for Tankless Repair in Pasadena, then please call (909) 657-2345 | (626) 791-9007 | (626) 969-6933 or complete our online request form.